You can create an OAuth App under your account. Only you will be able to modify its credentials or delete an OAuth app to revoke its access.
Some of the most common uses for this functionality include:
- OAuth apps let you make authorized requests to Crowdin API.
- OAuth apps are often used as a Single Sign-On service. You can allow users to sign in your service with their Crowdin accounts.
Adding a New Application
To add a new application, please follow these steps:
- In the upper-right corner, click your profile photo and select Settings.
- Select API & SSO tab and click New Application in the OAuth Applications section.
- In the appeared dialog, enter the following information:
- Name and Description (optional) will be shown to users when they authorize the app with access to their Crowdin accounts.
- Authorization callback URLs are the URLs where users will be sent after they authorize with Crowdin. You can add multiple URLs separated by a comma (no need to use quotation marks).
- Select the access your app requires from the list of Scopes available.
- Click Create.
Modifying an OAuth App
After creating an OAuth application, you can make changes to it. Go to Account Settings > API & SSO tab to see the list of OAuth apps created under your account, dates when the apps were created, and check how many users are using each app.
With the help of available options you’ll be able to: Click the icon in the Actions column on the necessary app to open the context menu.
- Edit - Update the application name, description, URLs, and scopes. Access Client ID and Client Secret of the created application.
- Reset secret - Reset Client Secret for the app.
- Revoke tokens - Revoke all user tokens.
- Delete - Delete the application.