You can find Settings under the user icon in the top menu bar.
Update your Account to reflect your preferences and relevant information.
In the Profile tab, select the languages you know. Chosen languages will have priority while displaying the projects’ target languages list.
In the Password tab, you can change your current password.
In case, you were registered via Google, Facebook, or another single sign-on provider, add another way to log in by setting a password to your Crowdin account.
Activate Two-factor authentication to ensure an additional level of security for your Crowdin account. Every time you log in, along with username and password, you will use an authentication code.
To enable Two-factor authentication, follow these steps:
- Go to the Account Settings, Passwords & Connections tab.
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication.
- Using the Google Authenticator app at your mobile device scan the barcode on the screen.
- Enter the 6-digit verification code generated by your authenticator app, then click Next
- Download recovery codes, so you can use them in case you don’t have access to your mobile device.
Set up Private Profile to hide Projects and Activity tabs for other users visiting your page.
To make your profile private, follow these steps:
- Open Account Settings and scroll down to Privacy section.
- Enable Hide Projects and Activity tabs from displaying publicly on my Profile page.
For security reasons, we cannot delete an account on behalf of the user. You must have access to the Crowdin account in order to delete it.
To delete your account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Account Settings.
- Open the Profile tab.
- Scroll down and click Remove Account.
Once you remove your account, your projects and account settings are removed permanently and are not recoverable. The translations you made (comments, terms, and votes) stay as they were and appear as added by a Removed User.