You can always change the role of each project member.
- Owner – a person who created a project. Project ownership can not be changed.
- Manager – has the same rights as a project owner except project deleting
- Proofreader – does not have access to project settings, can translate and approve strings. Also, proofreader can accept/discard join requests and promote to proofreader or block translators.
- Translator – can translate strings and vote for suggestions
- Blocked – does not have access to the project
To change the role:
- Go to the Project Settings, Translators tab
- Click Details across necessary user in the list
- Check a new role in the Translator Info pop-up
In order to provide translator an access only to some specific languages, in the Translator Info pop-up, make sure that the role Translator is checked. In the Language Permissions panel, you can choose a role for user per language (P – Proofreader, T – Translator).