To count the translation cost, keep track of the most active members, and check the organization status along with existing translation issues, open your organization’s Workspace and select Reports on the left sidebar.
Use this report to calculate translation costs based on the completed job. You can group this report by member or by language.
To generate the translation cost report, follow these steps:
- Select currency and text unit (words, strings, characters, characters including spaces) in the top right corner.
- Use the filter to group by Member or by Language, choose the date range, projects, language, and users.
- Onaylar ve çeviriler için fiyatları ayarlayın.
- Oluştur’a tıklayın.
Note: If you click the Generate button without setting rates in the report, the system will show the results based on the rates translators set in their Account Settings.
When the report is generated, you will see the following amounts:
- Total – organization-level cost for all the proofreading and translation activities (including all members and languages). It will be shown at the middle-top of the page.
- Totals – general translation cost for every language or each member. Results are grouped by the parameter you choose.
- Subtotals – separate translation cost for every language or each member. Results are grouped by the parameter you choose.
TM savings amounts help to analyze how much money was saved with the help of TM translations.
Pre-translate Words is the number of words translated by the Pre-translate via TM or MT.
For example, in the screenshot above, the report is grouped by Member, and the results are as follows:
- Total cost for proofreading and translation is $2,141.14
- Total cost for member’s contribution in all languages is $2,133.58
- Subtotal for French translations/approvals done by Ian Williams specifically is $115.55
Rates for translations:
- No Match – for each translation done by hand.
- TM Match – for translations done using Translation Memory suggestions with Perfect (source strings are identical to TM suggestion by text and context) or 100% (source strings are identical to TM suggestion only by text) match.
You might also enable the Fuzzy TM matches option if there are different rates for TM match ranges.
Rates for proofreading:
- Approval – for each approved translation.
Use Add custom rates to set different rates for languages.
Fuzzy TM Matches
Fuzzy TM matches – similar, but not identical, matches to the source segment found in a translation memory.
Enable Fuzzy TM matches if there are different translation rates for different match ranges:
- No Match – there is no TM suggestion for the string, and translation is done by hand.
- Perfect match – TM suggestion has the same context and text as the source string.
- 100% match – TM suggestion has the same text as the source string, but the context is different.
- Three adjustable TM match percentage ranges. To change the range of TM match percentages, click on the default percentage and apply the range you need. ÇB Eşleşmeleri için en düşük yüzde %40’tır.
En İyi Üyeler
Report that allows you to check all the organization members and see who contributed the most.
- Text unit: Words
- Date range: All time
- Sorted by: Translated text units. En çok çeviri yapan üye listenin başında yer alır.
- Languages: All languages
- Projects: All projects
Re-sort the members by clicking on the needed parameter. For example, if you want to analyze members by their proofreading activity, click on the Approved parameter to redo sorting. To generate a custom list of top members, choose the text unit (words, strings, characters, or characters with spaces), select the language, set the preferred date range, and projects for which you want to see the activity. You may also look for the account of a specific contributor using the Search field.
Top Members list has the following columns:
- Name – contributor name and username
- Diller – proje dilleri
- Translated – the number of translated source text units
- Target – the number of translated text units in a target language.
This parameter is not available for the Strings text unit because the amount of source and translated strings is always the same
- Approved – the number of approved text units
- Voted – the number of votes a contributor made
- ”+” votes received – the number of upvotes a contributor received for translations
- ”-“ votes received – the number of downvotes a contributor received for translations
- Winning – the number of approvals a contributor received for translations
- Given access – the time when a member joined your organization
To show or hide some columns, click on the top-right side of the table and select the preferred ones.
To download the report, use the Export button in the top right corner.
You can analyze the primary organization data with the following reports:
This report allows you to analyze the translation progress and see what method was used for translations (translated by hand, MT, or TM). You may also check if there are any issues with Quality Assurance (QA) checks and strings.
By hovering over the progress line, you’ll see the details on translated and approved words.
QA check issues are defined by QA checks parameters configured in Project Settings. QA issues can be checked and resolved by proofreaders in the Editor.
The Unresolved issues section allows you to analyze the following parameters:
- Black number – all unresolved issues created for the strings
- Red number – issues created for the strings during the last 24 hours
- Green number – issues resolved for the strings during the last 24 hours
You can find all unresolved issues in Editor using the With Unresolved Issues filter option.
Note: Wrong translation issues belong to both QA check and Unresolved issues.
Check the total amount of texts in the organization under the Organization size. You can also see the numbers of such texts:
- Translatable – for translation
- Hidden – not for translation (visible only for managers)
- Duplicates – repeating within the projects
Bu rapor şu parametrelere dayalı olarak oluşturulabilir: kelimeler, dizgiler, karakterler ve boşluklu karakterler.
This section helps to analyze the overall organization’s progress. You can check translation, proofreading, and source strings activities for different periods.
There are four time periods available: Last 24 hours, Last week, Last 30 days, and Last year. The graphs are generated based on the parameter you choose for the Organization Size.
Hover over the dots on the graphs to check more details:
- Translation Activity – the general number of all translated texts along with separate numbers of translations done with Machine Translations (MT) and Translation Memory (TM)
- Proofreading Activity – the exact numbers of all approvals and votes
Hover over the Source strings activity chart bars to see how many texts in source strings were added, deleted, and updated.
Click on the parameter title to hide a section from the graph and bring it back when needed.
Grafikteki yalnızca belirli parametreleri çözümlemek için bu seçeneği kullanın.
You can also highlight a specific section on the graph by hovering over the parameter title.