Store all the localization stuff under the same roof and get the project localized in the fullest way.
Graphic localization feature is developed to simplify the localization process for pics, logos and other non-textual materials that belong to the app. Any type of content/graphic localization: no matter what assets you are planning to localize, Crowdin gives you a tool for the process organization.
All formats that are not supported by Crowdin will be uploaded as the assets.
- Upload the graphics to Crowdin
- Add all necessary references for the translators to understand how the translations should be done
- Let the translators download and localize the graphics offline and upload the translated versions back
Typical Assets References
- Adobe Photoshop PSD file (an editable source file which translators are be able to modify according to the localization requirements)
- Font files since some assets may use the custom fonts
- Style guide (is shown in the editor as a context or an additional downloadable file)
- Manual/instruction that guides through the localization process step by step