Communicate with your fellow project members using Conversations. Create one-to-one conversations or invite as many users as needed. Each conversation has its Subject, so you can easily navigate between several conversations.
Creating a new conversation
To create a new conversation, follow these steps:
- Click New Conversation.
- Filter users by:
- project, role, language
- recent contacts – users that you have conversations with
- Select the ones you want to talk to.
- Click Go.
For each conversation you can perform the following actions:
- Change Subject – displayed to all the users in the conversation.
- Mute Conversation – to stop receiving notifications about new messages.
- Add Users – the ones you participate in common projects with (this will create a new conversation).
For each message you can perform the following actions:
- in the same conversation
- choose one of the existing conversations
- choose one of the users you already had a conversation with
- Mark Unread – to mark a message as unread and come back to it later.
- Edit messages (only your own)
- Delete messages (only your own)
- Report spam (others’ messages)
When you open Conversations you’ll see all the conversations you created and were invited to. The number of unread messages in each channel will be displayed next to the channel subject.
The number on the top of the page next to the Conversation icon will show the total amount of new messages in all your conversations.