Integration with Atlassian Jira allows you to keep track of source string and translation issues reported by users working on the project translation in Crowdin.
With current integration, the following issue types reported in Crowdin are supported for the Jira dashboard:
Each synchronized issue type will have the task named after it in Jira. Each issue reported in Crowdin will create a sub-task in the corresponding Jira task.
Note: Integration turns off email notifications about those project issues in Crowdin chosen to be synchronized with Jira.
If you close one of the issues in Jira, a new one will be created as soon as a new issue in Crowdin is reported.
将 Jira 项目链接至 Crowdin
To connect Jira with your project in Crowdin, follow these steps:
- Click on Jira Software in the Integrations list.
- Enter the Base URL of your Jira project and click Set Up Integration. You’ll then access the Providing Access to Your Jira Project dialog.
- Configure an Application Link in Jira:
Note: Only project administrators can set up Application Links.
- Log in to Jira as a user with Jira Administrator permissions.
- Go to Jira settings > Products > Application Links.
- Enter your Crowdin URL and click Create new link. Due to Jira functionality, it sometimes does not receive the response from the entered URL. If you see the message below, check the provided URL to be correct and click Continue.
- Fill in all the required fields in dialog windows and click Continue to finish configuring the link:
- Application name: Crowdin Integration
- Application type: Generic Application
- Select Create incoming link and click Continue
- Consumer Key: Crowdin
- Consumer Name: Crowdin
- Public Key: copy it from the Providing Access to Your Jira Project dialog in Crowdin
Click Continue to finalize the Application Link setup.
- Go back to Crowdin and click Next in the Providing Access to Your Jira Project dialog.
- Allow read and write access to project data in Jira. Crowdin will use this access to help the integration run correctly.
- Choose the Jira project key, select types, and configure settings of Crowdin issues that you’d like to be synchronized with your Jira project. Jira issue settings available are:
Note: The status values that you can select are taken only from the Done status category in Jira.
- 单击 保存。
Once you set up the integration, you can synchronize already existing issues in Crowdin (if any). A short message would tell you how many issues aren’t synchronized yet. To synchronize them, click Sync Issues.
管理 Jira 集成设置
要更改集成设置，请点击 设置 并应用必要的更改。 更新的设置将仅应用于新同步的问题。 先前同步的所有问题将不会有任何变化。
注意： 如果您更改了 Jira 项目密钥， 已经同步的问题将仍然是 Jira 的子任务，但不会在 Crowdin 中自动解决。
Note: All synchronized issues will remain as sub-tasks in Jira but won’t be resolved in Crowdin automatically.