如果您已有一些翻译，可以将它们上传到 Crowdin 中的项目中。 Import files with translations in your project’s Upload tab or open a specific target language in the Editor and upload XLIFF translations from there.
Uploading Translations via Upload Tab
To upload files with translations, follow these steps:
- Open your project and go to the Upload tab.
- Drag and drop files from your machine, or click Select Files. You can also upload ZIP archives if you want a set of files to be added.
- Crowdin automatically tries to detect the target language to which you’re uploading translations. Check it manually to make sure target languages are matched correctly towards translation files.
- (Optional) In the Translations section, to the right of the uploaded file list, configure advanced translation import settings.
- Click Upload to apply translations to the source strings.
Uploading XLIFF Translations via Editor
You can do the offline translation for all strings, having downloaded existing content in the XLIFF format. Once the offline translations are finished, use Upload Translations.
To upload XLIFF translations for all strings for a specific target language, follow these steps:
- Select the language on the project page to open it in the Editor.
- Click on the Main menu in the upper-left corner.
- Go to File > Upload Translations.
You can configure the desired system behavior toward the uploaded translations using the available options in the Translations section.
Note: By default, translations are uploaded as unapproved, translations that match the source strings, and translations for hidden strings are skipped during the upload.