您可以在 设置 选项卡中根据需要配置项目。
Note: Some project settings may be unavailable in string-based projects.
For convenient navigation, all project settings are grouped as follows:
- Parser configuration
在 名称 部分中，您可以更改项目名称并添加一个公开描述。
The custom domain lets you publish your Crowdin project on your own domain name.
To set up a custom domain, follow these steps:
- Create a CNAME record for this domain name that will be pointed to
- Open your Crowdin project and go to Settings > General > Branding.
- Enter the created domain name into the Custom Domain field and click Update.
The project logo allows you to customize the appearance of your project’s main page.
With badges, you can share the localization progress of your Crowdin project by embedding them into your website or README.
To embed badges, follow these steps:
- Open your Crowdin project and go to Settings > General > Badges.
- Enable Display badges.
- Copy the badge code using Markdown, HTML, or Image URL.
- Paste the badge code on your website or README.
This option is accessible exclusively to the project owner. You can delete your Crowdin project with all the translations and related localization resources if necessary.
Privacy & Collaboration
Set the preferred visibility for your project with the following options:
- Public project – public projects can be found via search engines and Crowdin search. Crowdin users can join public projects without approval if the Moderated project joining option is disabled.
- Private project – private projects can’t be found via search engines and Crowdin search. Only the invited users can join the project.
Configure your project privacy settings with the following options:
- Require two-factor authentication for all the project members – request project participants to enable two-factor authentication in their Account Settings > Password & Connections tab to access the private project.
- Moderated project joining – require users to send requests to join the translation team of the preferred language. 经评审，项目管理员或审核员可以批准或谢绝请求。 After joining the project, multilingual translators can submit new requests to join translation teams in other target languages.
- Task-based access control – allow project members to work with tasks they are assigned to, even if they do not have full access to the language in the project.
- Allow offline translation – allow translators to download source files to their machines for offline translation and upload translations back into the project. The project owner and managers can always download sources and upload translations, not depending on the option status.
- Allow proofreaders to access hidden strings – allow proofreaders to work with hidden strings. The project owner and managers can always work with hidden strings, not depending on the option status.
- Allow project members to manage glossary terms – allow translators and proofreaders to add new glossary terms to the project. The project owner and managers can always add and edit glossary terms, not depending on the option status.
- Show machine translation suggestions – enable MT suggestions from machine translation engines such as Microsoft Translator, Google Translate, and others to be displayed in the Editor. 项目所有者应在使用机器翻译引擎前配置机器翻译引擎。
Project notifications are disabled by default. Enable the necessary notifications for an agile translation process. Such approach helps to avoid creating additional tasks for every contributor.
- Notify translators about new strings – translators will receive an email notification about newly added content for translation each time after the update. The Receive emails option should be activated in the translator’s profile.
- Notify project managers and developers about new strings – project managers will receive an email notification about newly added content for translation each time after the update.
- Notify project managers and developers about language translation/proofreading completion – project managers will receive the notification when some target language (all source files) is fully translated or fully proofread.
In the Languages section, you can manage your project source and target languages and configure language mapping to use custom language codes.
If you want to change the source language for your project, select a new language from the drop-down list and click Update.
Here are a few points you should be aware of when changing the project’s source language:
- 请注意，根据新的源语言不同，导入的字符串可能存在复数形式不匹配问题。 例如，某些复数形式可能不会在编辑器中显示，或者，某些复数形式的译文可能会以其他译文形式导出。 如果新源语言的复数形式不同于原来的语言，建议更新源文件。
The Target Languages section allows you to add or remove target languages in your project, copy the target languages list from one project to another, and add custom languages.
阅读更多关于 目标语言管理 的信息
To add language mapping, follow these steps:
- 打开您的项目，并前往 设置 > 语言。
- 向下滚动到 添加自定义语言代码 部分。
- 点击 语言映射。
- 您可以根据需求映射尽可能多的语言。 点击 添加映射 来添加另一个自定义代码。
- 点击 保存。
In the QA Checks section, you can manage the types of QA issues to be highlighted in the Editor during the translation process.
Read more about Quality Assurance Checks.
The project TM is automatically created for each project. Therefore, every approved or last added translation is automatically saved in the project TM.
- Enable Auto-Substitution – the feature substitutes the non-translatable elements (such as tags, HTML entities, placeholders, numbers, and more) in TM translation suggestions with the ones used in the source text. The feature improves the TM suggestions applied during pre-translation and those shown as translation suggestions in the Editor. Improved suggestions are included in the Translation Costs report, and improvable ones are included in the Costs Estimation report.
- TM Suggestions for Dialects – the feature allows you to display and use TM suggestions from the primary language for dialects if no dialect-specific suggestions are available.
Use global Translation Memory – translators will have access to the Global Translation Memory, where all translations from the projects with this feature enabled are stored.
Note: Once this option is enabled, translations made in this project will also be added to the Global Translation Memory, which anyone can access at Crowdin.
TM Match Context Type – the feature allows you to choose what should be considered as string context when suggesting Perfect (101%) match Translation Memory (TM) suggestions. You can choose between the following options:
- Key and Context – when selected, the system considers both the key and context of strings for suggesting Perfect match TM suggestions. This mode is particularly useful for key-value file formats.
- Auto – when selected, the system automatically applies the most suitable context consideration mode based on your file format.
- Previous and next segment – when selected, the system considers the segments immediately preceding and following the current segment for context. Most applicable to HTML-based and other formats without a defined key-value structure.
In the TM Pre-translate section, you can enable and configure the automatic pre-translation via TM. When enabled, the system will automatically apply translations from your TM in the following cases: when there is newly uploaded content, when target languages change, or after file settings are modified.
You can configure the automatic pre-translation via TM using the following options:
- Match Ratio – select TM Match type of TM suggestions that should be applied during automatic pre-translation:
- Approve Added Translations – select whether to approve new translations. Further configure it with the following options:
- With perfect match – approves only Perfect match translations.
- With perfect match (approved previously) – approve Perfect match translations that were previously approved.
- All (skip auto-substituted suggestions) – approve all except auto-substituted translations.
- All – approve all new translations added during the pre-translation.
Similar automatic pre-translation is also available via MT engines.
In the Penalties section, you can configure penalties that decrease the match percentage of TM suggestions based on specific conditions. This feature helps when you want to fine-tune the relevance of TM suggestions to your specific requirements.
You can configure the penalties using the following options:
- Auto-substitution Applied – penalize TM suggestions to which an auto-substitution was applied.
- Multiple Identical TM Matches – penalize TM suggestions where multiple identical TM matches are found.
- TM Priority Less Than – penalize TM suggestions that originate from a TM with a priority lower than a specified value. Besides a penalty value, you can also set the preferred TM priority threshold.
Read more about TM Priority Values.
- TM Suggestion Last Modified More Than – penalize TM suggestions that were last modified more than a specified number of months ago. Besides a penalty value, you can also set the threshold in months.
- TM Suggestion Last Used More Than – penalize TM suggestions that were last used more than a specified number of months ago. Besides a penalty value, you can also set the threshold in months.
Assigned Translation Memories
在 分配翻译记忆 部分中，您可以为您的项目分配和管理翻译记忆。
Read more about Translation Memory.
在 术语库 部分中，您可以启用术语库的翻译。
在 分配术语库 部分中，您可以为您的项目分配和管理术语库。
Read more about Glossary.
Regular duplicate detection – when comparing strings, Crowdin considers only source texts.
Strict duplicate detection – when comparing strings, Crowdin considers both string identifiers (keys) and source texts.
If your source files contain strings with apparent identifiers (keys), it’s better to use a strict version of the Duplicate Strings options. In other cases, feel free to use a regular one.
您可以设置 Crowdin 在您的项目中计算单词数。 Specifically, it applies to whether HTML tags should be counted as regular words or not. 默认情况下，Crowdin 将 HTML 标签视为大多数受支持格式的常规单词，但以下格式除外：HTML、Front Matter HTML、HAML、MD、Front Matter MD、XML、WEBXML、IDML、XLIFF、XLIFF 2.0、ADOC、DOCX、MIF、DITA。
- 自动 (默认) – 取决于源文件的不同格式，HTML 标签将视为普通单词或跳过计数。
- 计数标签 – 所有 HTML 标签都计为普通单词。
- 跳过标签 – 将不计数所有 HTML 标签。
当您更改单词计数选项时，只会根据新设置计算新上传单词。 So it’s recommended to set the preferred word count settings before uploading source files to the project.
You can configure export options using the following settings:
- Save context information in the files – the context and max.length added in Crowdin will be visible in the downloaded files. This option only applies to CSV, Android XML, iOS strings, and RESX formats.
Note: This option only partially applies to iOS strings and RESX formats (i.e., only the context added in Crowdin will be visible in the downloaded files).
跳过未翻译的字符串 – 导出的翻译文件中只包含翻译的字符串。
根据文件格式不同，此选项将以三种不同方式运行。 此选项不适用于文本格式文件，因为缺少文本会使下载的文件无法读取。 其他情况下则导出空值。 对于第三种文件类别，未翻译字符串将从导出的翻译文件中完全移除。
|DOCX, IDML, DITA, ADOC, MD, MediaWiki, TXT, HAML, HTML, assets, FM MD, FM HTML, Contentful JSON, SVG
|JSON (含有嵌套结构), PHP, XLSX, CSV, FJS, RC, XAML, XML, Web XML, TypeScript, JS, TOML, QT TS, i18next JSON, gettext PO, FLSNP, Coffee
|Android XML, macOS/iOS Strings, Stringsdict, Chrome JSON, JSON (不含嵌套结构), YAML, XLIFF, XLIFF 2.0, ARB, DTD, RRC, GO JSON, Flex, Joomla INI, Maxthon, Java Properties, Play Properties, Java Properties XML, RES JSON, RESW, RESX, SBV, STR, STF, VTT, WXL, VDF, FBT JSON
- 跳过未翻译的文件 – 只会将翻译的文件包含在导出的翻译存档中。
注意：如果启用此选项，会覆盖 跳过未翻译字符串 选项的效果。
- 只导出已批准的翻译文件 – 导出的翻译文件中只有既被翻译又被批准的文件。
- 当项目被翻译成语言方言时自动填写区域方言 – 很有用(例如西班牙语，阿根廷)。 导出时，西班牙语译文将自动复制到西班牙语（阿根廷）中未翻译的字符串。
With Parser configuration, you can change some of these settings according to your needs.
Read more about Parser configuration.