To set up Custom Notifications from Crowdin in Discord, follow the steps below.
Creating Discord Account
If you don’t have a Discord account already, you will need to create one.
Note: You can configure custom notifications from Crowdin only via the Discord desktop app or Discord web interface. Once configured, you'll be able to receive these notifications via Discord mobile apps as well.
Download and install the Discord desktop app. Alternatively, you may use the Discord web interface for further configurations.
Creating Discord Webhook
To receive notifications in Discord, you need to create a webhook.
Read more about creating a Discord webhook.
Once finished, copy the webhook URL. You’ll need it for configurations on the Crowdin side.
Configuring Notifications Custom Channel in Crowdin
- Open your Account Settings and go to the Notifications tab.
- Click Set Up Notifications Custom Channel.
- In the appeared dialog, paste the Discord webhook URL in the URL field.
- Select application/json for the Content type.
Paste the following payload in the Payload field:
- Click Test notification to receive a test message from Crowdin to your Discord channel.
- Once finished with the configuration, click Save.