Organization connects all the company members participating in the localization and contributors (translators, proofreaders, vendors) in a single space.
Within an Organization you can:
- Create and manage Groups of projects.
- Add workflow templates and apply them to separate Projects and Groups.
- Assign admin access at different levels.
- Assign translators proofreaders, and vendors to workflow steps.
Creating an Organization
To sign up for an account and to create your Organization, please follow these steps:
- Open the signup page.
- Type in the name of your organization. (will also be used in the URL, for example, organization-name.crowdin.com)
Note: The organization name can’t be changed.
- Fill out all the fields with your account data and click Create Account.
Note: The username can’t be changed. All the other personal data can be changed from your Account Settings.
- Go to your inbox, open the activation email and click Activate Organization.
Signing up From an Invite
Join an Organization to start working on localization projects together with your team. Once you receive an invitation, follow these steps to join an Organization:
- Open the invitation email and click Accept Invitation.
- Create a username and password.
- Click Create Account.
Logging in to an Organization
Once your Organization is created and activated, follow these steps to log in:
- Open the login page.
- Enter the name of your Organization.
- Enter your email or username and password.
- Click Log in.