Wix Answers is a cloud-based customer support platform. Integration with Wix Answers will help to streamline the localization of help desk content. All the texts will be kept in sync between Crowdin and Wix Answers.
Once you’ve set up the integration, Help Center articles will be automatically added to your Crowdin project as separate XML files. You can also upload translated articles back to Wix Answers.
Preparing Wix Answers Articles for Localization
Adding Supported Languages
Enable the languages you want to support in your Wix Answers Help Center.
To add new supported languages, follow these steps:
- Open your Wix Answers account and go to Settings.
- Hover over Account and click Time & Languages.
- Go to the Supported languages section and click Add Language.
- Select a language.
Sending Articles for Translation
Each of the articles you’d like to update with translations automatically should be sent for translation from your Wix Answers account.
To send an article for translation, follow these steps:
- Go to Articles and hover over the Article list.
- Open the article you want to translate and click the Translations icon in the footer menu.
- Select languages and click Next.
- Enter the task note and click Next. You can also leave this section blank and click Skip.
- Click Send to translation.
Getting API Keys to Wix Answers Account
You’ll need an API key and an API Secret key to connect the Wix Answers Help Center with Crowdin.
- Go to Settings.
- Under Tools, click on Webhooks & API.
- Go to the API Keys tab.
- Click Add API Key.
- Enter a name for your API Key and click Save.
- Copy the API Secret Key and save it for future use.
- Click Saved it, Done!
Connecting Wix Answers with Crowdin
To connect Wix Answers with your project in Crowdin, follow these steps:
- Open your project and go to the Integrations tab.
- Click on Wix Answers in the Integrations list.
- Enter the Base URL of your Wix Answers Help Center, API Key, and API Secret Key.
Note: If you've connected a domain to your Help Center, enter the base URL that appears within your Wix Answers account (for example, https://mycompany.wixanswers.com).
- Click Set Up Integration.
- Click Settings to finish the setup.
- Choose the time interval to configure the sync schedule, select the categories you’d like to upload articles from, and click Save.
If you want to synchronize immediately, click Sync Now.