The integration allows to organize the localization of your Desk.com help desk Topics and Articles via Crowdin. All completed translations are automatically synchronized with your help desk.
- The multilingual support should be activated on your Desk.com site
- The target languages specified in Crowdin project should be activated on your Desk.com site and vice versa
- Enter the project settings in Crowdin and switch to the Integrations tab
- Type the domain name of your helpdesk in the Desk section (i.e. domain.desk.com)
- After being forwarded to the Desk.com site, grant the access for Crowdin integration
- Once the helpdesk is linked with Crowdin successfully, you will notice the Sync Now button in the Integrations tab
Working with Localizable Content
All translated files in Crowdin will be automatically synced with your helpdesk each 10 minutes. Additionally, you can trigger the synchronization manually by clicking the Sync Now button.
Topics from Desk.com are imported into a single .csv file. Articles are imported as separate files in .xml file format.